NDIM has completed 27 glorious years and emerged as one of the premier business schools in the country. NDIM came into origin in 1992 and has been affiliated for its BBA programme to the prestigious GGSIPU right from its inception. It has now come a long way since its inception and strengthened itself by adopting an innovative pedagogic approach, so that the students not only become good managers but also develop leadership skills.
NDIM is a unit of a National level NGO, under a registered charitable society called Society for Employment and Career Counselling established to promote excellence in management education, research and managerial training.
To impart holistic, quality education and develop visionaries and entrepreneurs for sustainable and harmonious growth
- To inculcate a spirit of excellence in all students and faculty
- To develop ethical and mindful decision-making in students
- To imbibe and incentivize leadership qualities in students and faculty
- To promote continuous intellectual growth in faculty to prepare for changing industrial needs
- To ingrain the values of socially conscious business management
NDIM at a Glance
- Tie-up with over 500 MNCs and international institutions such as Mckinsey, Royal Bank of Scotland and Proctor and Gamble.
- Highly placed 1000+ strong network of alumni in various Blue Chip Companies like Airtel, Cadbury, Maruti, Nestle, NDTV, ICICI Bank, Naukri.com, HDFC Bank, IDBI, Axis Bank ONGC, Pepsi Foods and LG Electronics.
- International Corporate and Study Tours, Guest Lectures, Industry Visits & Soft Skills Development Programmes, Training in German & Spanish languages, Internships and Industry Assignments.
- Consistently produced University toppers year after year.
- Annual Cultural Festival, "MANTHAN" witnessing performances by celebrities like Mika, Euphoria, Ikka Singh, Milind Gaba, Jas Manak, etc.
- Contemporary Teaching Methodology to meet the corporate needs.
- Rated as the best BBA institute of India by Business Sphere, bagged the Best Management Institute 2018 award, 'Academic Leadership Award in management education' by the MSME and Ministry of State Social Justice & Empowerment", Best Management school in India conferred by the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy.
- Played host to dignitaries like Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Ji, Shri L.K Advani, His Excellency Ambassador Augusto Montiel, Embassy of Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Sh. Manish Sisodia (Dept. Chief Minister, Delhi), Smt. Meenkashi Lekhi and Sh. Manoj Tiwari (MP) and several others of high repute.
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation & is ISO 9001- 2008 Certified.