- NDIM has a digitalized and air-conditioned library. The fully equipped and well stocked library has a vast collection of more than 10725+ latest books, journals, periodicals and a host of reading material including case study collections, annual reports of various companies, company profiles, project reports and reference material received from industry and international agencies
- The library has fully integrated library management system LsEase the most popular and widely used library software used for searching books, journals, research articles, etc. online thereby facilitating access to latest reading material from across the globe for all.
- The library has subscribed to 80 National & International Journals for the use of students & faculty members.
- Library has subscribed an online database “EBSCO Management Database” for the use of students and faculty. It consists of 5030 = Total number of journals & magazines indexed and abstracted (2788 are peer-reviewed), 1105 = Total number of journals & magazines in full text (565 are peer-reviewed) along with case study collection, Nearly 7000+ Business Publications, More than 19,000 Company Profiles from Data monitor , Over 1000 Newspapers like The Daily Reporter, Times of India, Economic Times, & Radio Transcripts from CNN, FOX, News and many more…, Nearly 6000 Case studies, Millions of full text Thesis & Dissertations, 3600 e-book, over 6000 videos, Harvard Seminar Series. In addition to this institute has also subscribed to 75 online Sage Management Journals, IUP Publications & Indian Journals.com.
- The library is linked to Developing Library Network (DELNET) which connects the users with 6351 (6327 National & 24 International) Libraries and offers an access to more than 2, 66, 61,564 books, journals, articles video records, sound recording and CD-ROMs.
- Library also has Institutional membership of American Information Resource Centre (AIRC), National Digital Library (NDL), E-ShodhSindhu & NICMAN (National Information Centre on Management) under Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
Online Book Search
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) allows members an online access to get details of books available both through internet and intranet.