Assured placement in star companies has been the track record of NDIM since its commencement. Due to high standards of mentoring and industry consolidation the institute has always enjoyed an outstanding track record of 100% placements.
- The association of world renowned academicians, industrialists and bureaucrats as board members has helped in star placements, e.g. Retd. Judges of the Supreme Court and top industrial tycoons including Mr. Prithvi Raj Jindal, Chairman, Jindal Group of Industries strongly support NDIM for placement and corporate interaction, NDIM has enjoyed a remarkable market reputation and has attracted the best of corporate houses for the placements of its students.
- Corporate Relations cell shoulders the great responsibility of training and coaching the students up to the standard of the interest. CRC takes the students through a series of exercises and programs to present them to the corporate world.
- A very organized corporate relations cell comprises of a very dynamic team of professionals not only from the academics but also from the corporate world. This pool of mentors is dedicated to bridge the gap between the industry and academics. These professionals follow stringent rules and regulations to carve out the best from the students who join us as a raw material and get metamorphosed into the business leaders of tomorrow.
- It works closely with all the students from the day they enter the college to train and nurture them to emerge professional winners. In this direction it conducts a number of workshops on personality development, corporate grooming, resume writing, mock interviews, corporate interactions, presentations, in-company training programs, industry visits and guest lectures rigorously throughout the year.
- It is this combination of the Board members and the CRC team, which has ensured NDIM's fruitful understanding with more than 500 FIIs, business and corporate houses for finest placements.