NDIM has completed 25 glorious years and emerged as one of the premier business schools in the country. NDIM came into origin in 1992 and has been affiliated for its BBA programme to the prestigious GGSIPU right from its inception. It has now come a long way since its inception and strengthened itself by adopting an innovative pedagogic approach, so that the students not only become good managers but also develop leadership skills.
NDIM is a unit of a National level NGO, under a registered charitable society called Society for Employment and Career Counselling established to promote excellence in management education, research and managerial training.
NDIM at a Glance
- Tie-up with over 500 MNCs and international institutions such as Mckinsey, Royal Bank of Scotland and Proctor and Gamble.
- Highly placed 1000+ strong network of alumni in various Blue Chip Companies like Airtel, Cadbury, Maruti, Nestle, NDTV, ICICI Bank, Naukri.com, HDFC Bank, ONGC, Pepsi Foods and LG Electronics...
- International Corporate and Study Tours, Guest Lectures, Industry Visits & Soft Skills Development Programmes, Training in German & Spanish languages, Internships and Industry Assignments.
- Consistently produced University toppers year after year.
- Annual Cultural Festival, "MANTHAN" witnessing performances by celebrities like Mika, Euphoria, Ikka Singh, etc.
- Contemporary Teaching Methodology to meet the corporate needs.
- Recipient of Academic Leadership Award by Minister of State, HRD, Sh. Upendra Kushwaha.
- Recipient of the All Round Excellence Award conferred by Sh. Manish Sisodia Ji, Deputy Chief Minister, Delhi.
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation & is ISO 9001- 2008 Certified.