- NDIM has a digitalized and air-conditioned library. The fully equipped and well stocked library has a vast collection of more than 9000 latest books, journals, periodicals and a host of reading material including case study collections, annual reports of various companies, company profiles, project reports and reference material received from industry and international agencies.
- The library has fully integrated library management system LsEase the most popular and widely used library software used for searching books, journals, research articles, etc. online thereby facilitating access to latest reading material from across the globe for all.
- The library has subscribed to 113 National & International Journals for the use of students & faculty members.
- NDIM library has subscribed an online database EBSCO Management Database for the use of students and faculty. It consists of total of 4969 journals & magazines indexed and abstracted along with a wide collection of case studies.
- In addition to this it offers an access to nearly 7000+ Business Publications, more than 19, 000 Company Profiles , over 1000 Newspapers, around 6000 case studies, millions of full text theses & dissertations, 3600 e-books, over 6000 videos, Harvard Seminar Series. In addition to this institute has also subscribed to 75 online Sage Management Journals & Indian Journals.com.
- The library is linked to Developing Library Network (DELNET) which connects the users with 5657 (5632 National & 25 International) Libraries and offers an access to more than 2,28,45,202 books, journals, articles video records, sound recording and CD-ROMs.
- Library also has Institutional membership of American Information Resource Centre (AIRC) & NICMAN (National Information Centre on Management) under Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
Online Book Search
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) allows members an online access to get details of books available both through internet and intranet.